Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Disney outlets (again)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member geneobug's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A few days ago someone wrote about the different Disney outlets. Do they carry the princess costumes for the 18 inch dolls? I just saw them in the other topic and I have "gotta" have them all. We have Cinderella, Tinkerbell and Minnie already. The others are really cute, but I would love to buy them cheaper if possible.

    What other outfits do they have for dolls?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are : Belle, Cinderella, Jazmine, Aurora, Tinkerbelle, Minnie, Arieland Snow White from Disney World for $25 each.

    Then there are the Engle ones, Belle, Ariel, Minnie, Jazmine, Aurora, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Tinkerbelle, and Mulan for $80 each in Disney World EPCOT- Germany area.

    Then there were the Sweetheart collection from Disney Store, no longer available, for $10 each, can find those in Ebay only right now and rarely.

    Here is my album of the entire set of the Disney World series, plus 3 Engels and 2 Disney Store.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2119640372

  3. #3
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was great, Ria, I must've missed that last year. Love those Disney costumes.

    And I'm happy your still here.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooh I'd like to find these too! My dd would love to have at least tinker belle.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Winnie Th ePooh, Jess, Jasmine and Cinderella from teh Sweetheart Collection, But would love to get teh Engle Mulane Outfit for Jess

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MickeyFan:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Scarlett Slipper:
    Then there are the Engle ones, Belle, Ariel, Minnie, Jazmine, Aurora, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Tinkerbelle, and Mulan for $80 each in Disney World EPCOT- Germany area.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2119640372
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Engel ones are actually only $65. At least they were last weekend.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They must have reduced them fairly recently because when I was looking at them 2 1/2 weeks ago, they were still marked $80.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I forgot...thanks to a kind HB member, we have the Cowgirl Jessie outfit, sans red hat. That one isn't being made any longer, but it's really cute. My kids are huge Toy Story fans.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who makes the Alice in Wonderland one?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StephanieS:
    Who makes the Alice in Wonderland one?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's an Engel Puppen one, I believe.

    I've seen Alice costumes on EBAY for dolls made by talented seamstresses.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 31, 2006 12:37 PM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StephanieS:
    Who makes the Alice in Wonderland one?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Stephanie, yes the Alice one is an Engel. Sorry, but is is such a good quality and the Rabbit is embroidered on the apron.

    The Engel Disney ones are $80, the delux non Disney Engel outfits are $65-72 and the basic Engel non Disney outfit are $40.

    Thanks everyone, I'm just passing by,but still will not be much on til Sept 27th or so. [img]smile.gif[/img] See you then! But I do have something up my sleeve for you all in a few days or week. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •